Monday, November 12, 2012

3 weeks of cardiology, and i'm still feeling it!

Cardiology... what can I say?! It was a lot of hard work and memorization, in fact I am positive it was the hardest test we have taken thus far. It included so much material it is really difficult to describe until you actually get to do it. 

I am only posting a brief little bit because I am in the middle of Gastroenterology and I have to study for the upcoming tests on Thursday and Friday... whew this semester is literally FLYING by! 

I just wanted to post a little 'teaser' to get everyone ready for the details of cardiology and Gastroenterology (which has been a lot of fun... there are so many jokes surrounding Gastroenterology... besides the typical "its a 'crappy' subject to study" joke, I think I've learned more about bowels and feces than I ever thought I would need to know!) So stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment