Thursday, January 16, 2020

New website and training course

Hey everyone!! 

I have a very exciting announcement! 

I have started, and will be launching my new website in the coming weeks.


Related image


The new website will include: 

  • How to get into PA school, with a course and training on how to get in.
  • How to tackle student loans (my experience paying off my loans)
  • Using credit card points to travel around the world for free, while keeping your hard earned dollars working to pay off your loans.
  • Work life as a PA
  • What it's like to work in the military as a PA. 
  • Much, much more!! 

Stay tuned, and watch for the link for my website and the launch of my newsletter and "How to get into PA school" course!!



Image result for military PA



2 comments:

  1. cricket centre
    Western Sports Centre - Cricket Warehouse & Cricket Centre for all your Cricket Gear like cricket bats, cricket pads, cricket gloves, cricket balls, cricket shoes, bat ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sofia Date appeals to me very much. First of all, there are many nice girls, what else do guys need? Then, I can easily choose the one I looking for and all their filters are very simple. Last, many photos, awesome photos, and taken in everyday life. I like it when girls real. Agree? myspecial dates

    ReplyDelete